Unforeseen computer system problems can have a devastating effect on your business. Something as simple as a faulty cable can bring your entire network to a standstill and your business on its knees! If and when this happens, you need a reliable emergency IT service company that has the resources to respond quickly and effectively.
UK Business IT Ltd provides emergency IT services to small & medium sized businesses located in the West Midlands and North West areas. Our professional team of Microsoft certified field engineers are available at short notice to get you out of trouble, no matter what type of IT problem you are experiencing.
Do you have to be an existing client?
No – you do not have to be an existing customer. We provide one-off emergency IT support to any business located within a one-hour commute of Stoke on Trent and the surrounding areas. There is no obligation to take out a support contract, although many businesses have an on-going working relationship with us.
When do you need Emergency Support?
- Emergency Staff Cover – in the event of Sickness or Absence.
- Server Related Problems – all Hardware and Software and Operating System problems.
- Hardware Failure – problems with Servers, PC’s, Workstations, Laptops and Apple Mac’s.
- Hack or Virus Attacks – all system security issues resolved.
- Firewall/Router problems – Cisco, WatchGuard, Draytek, Netgear and more
- Internal network issues – Connectivity Problems, Switch failure.
- VPN/Internet connectivity problems – configuration issues, cabling problems.
- Business Critical Data Recovery – full recovery of failed disks.
Professional emergency help is only a phone call away. If you have an IT related emergency then speak with a UK Business IT Expert today.