At UK Business IT, our staff have many years experience of installing, using and supporting IT systems. By utilising our extensive knowledge, we can provide our clients with assistance in litigation cases from initial evidence gathering or fact finding, through to the successful outcome – be it external prosecution, industrial tribunal or internal disciplinary action.
Our staff have appeared in court on a number of occasions as ‘an expert witness’ and this has normally followed a forensic investigation into an IT related case. We carry industry recognised qualifications.
UK Business IT provides the following assistance for the investigation of digital data:
- Advice on initiation of an investigation where data recovery is required.
- Advice on the seizing and securing of that evidence.
- Acquire data on site (overtly or covertly)
- Recover data that you thought had long gone.
- Examine the recovered data according to the instructions you give us (Forensic Analysis)
- Provide easy to read (in plain English) Technical Reports outlining our findings.
- Provide expert testimony in Court if required
Our clients confidentiality is guaranteed and all case-related communication is strictly confidential.
We are Members of the British Computer Society, the Chartered Institute for IT and adhere to the BCS Code of Conduct and Code of Good Practice.
If would like to talk in confidence to one of our consultants than please call us on (01782) 26 44 55 or e-mail ITexpert@UKbusiness.IT