There are many ways in which software can be used within your company. At UK Business IT we are dedicated to providing your business with the most economic method of using software. Our experts will help guide you through the software licensing minefield to ensure your business gets the best out of its investment and that your software is legal.
The software market has changed and many vendors now offer ‘cloud’ versions of their software as well as the more traditional software licenses. In practise, this means that your data sits on their server in a datacentre and is accessed via the internet. You effectively ‘rent’ the software that your business uses on a day-to-day basis rather than buy it. Some of the advantages are:
- No up-front costs – software can be paid for monthly on a pay-as-you-use basis.
- Software is always up-to-date – the ‘cloud’ or internet version will be kept updated.
- Licensing is easier and more controlled – You ‘rent’ the number of users that actually log in and use it.
- Disaster Recovery is easier, faster and requires less infrastructure to be available on your premises.
- Staff can work remotely on your company data much easier – they simply need an internet connection to be able to work.
At UK Business IT, we can help your business ‘Stand out from the Cloud’. We are agents for a number of software vendors including Microsoft who offer a number of different ways to use their software. As a Microsoft Services Provider, we can host software services and applications to our customers on a monthly basis. This also allow our customers the ability to test and evaluate Microsoft products for up to 90 days.
Office 365 offers the familiar Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools but all delivered online. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Office 365 is also broken up into easy to understand packages so users can get a tailored solutions and only pay for what they need.
If this sounds complicated – it needn’t be. Call our sales team today and we promise to speak to you in plain English about the options available to you.