As traditional passwords have become less secure options, Windows 10 offers you the chance to sign-in by using a picture (annotated by you), or a PIN as your password. Here’s how:
- Click the Start button and select Settings from the menu.
- Choose Accounts.
- On the left, select Sign-in Options.
- Choose – Logging in with a PIN or Logging in with a picture password.
For picture password login:
- Click the Add button under Picture Password and type in your current password.
- Click OK.
- Follow the onscreen steps to set up your picture password. These will include choosing a personal photo from your PC’s hard drive, drawing a series of three gestures on the photo, and confirming the gestures.
- You can now sign in by performing these gestures over the photo to get into your PC or tablet.
For PIN login:
- Click on the ‘Add’ link in the PIN section.
- You will then be given a login PIN.