How you benefit
At UK Business IT, we understand the pressure points and constraints put on small businesses and as a result we offer several support packages that complement your own skills in keeping your computer system running.
Some of the features common across a number of support packages include:
- An early warning system that proactively tells us of issues before they develop into faults.
- Replacement equipment available should your laptop/printer/router etc fail beyond repair.
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support including Remote Diagnostics.
- Rapid call-out’s should you need us on-site quickly.
- Manageable Fixed Monthly Fees to make budgeting easier and avoid any nasty surprises.
- Free Initial on-site Review to ensure your systems are safe, that your data is secure and that everything is working to its maximum capacity.
Our aims are to ensure your systems are kept running and to keep any downtime to an absolute minimum. If you just need short-term help, we are more than happy to assist you on an ad-hoc basis.
In times of need we are your ‘crisis partner’, responding quickly with expertise developed over decades to ensure your systems are back up and running in the shortest possible time frame. We are helpful, flexible and friendly whilst also maintaining a high degree of professional integrity and honesty.
Expansion can also be a challenging time for most small businesses. Again, the Support options available from UK Business IT put you in control with as much or as little intervention from us as you wish and with the option to alter what we do for you at short notice, so you can maintain an efficient service and great customer care.
Flexibility, freedom from worry, and total efficiency – three great benefits on offer from UK Business IT!
Even if you’re not sure what you want, we know the right questions to ask you to ensure we steer you in the right direction. We can conduct an initial telephone survey to establish some baseline needs, and even arrange a visit for a more detailed discussion, and a survey of your premises.
For more information and to discuss how we might be able to help you, please e-mail ITexpert@UKbusiness.IT or call our sales team today on (01782) 26 44 55.