At UK Business IT, we are used to dealing with companies that have over 50 computers and fully understand their complex IT requirements. There are normally a number of servers carrying out different functions in the organisation and often there are a number of sites linked together with intelligent communications.
Operations with 50+ computers will sometimes have the complexity to demand their own in-house IT staff. Our support solutions merge successfully with your team, complementing their effectiveness and providing dedicated IT cover for staff absences. This means that your IT operation maintains optimum strength if your own IT staff members are not available due to holidays, sickness or training days.
We become an integrated part of the team working closely with you and your own IT people to review and plan future strategy. We can provide expert assistance with mapping out infrastructure, remote working, intranet and extranet, back-ups, disaster recovery planning and office relocations.
We also bring a fresh insight into your future development by sharing and applying our widespread experience of best practice in other organisations.
Everything we offer is discussed in advance and fixed for a term to help you control costs.
Some of the features common across our range of support packages include:
- An early warning system that proactively tells us of issues before they develop into faults.
- Replacement equipment available should your Server/ Router/Switch etc.
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support including Remote Diagnostics.
- Rapid call-out’s should you need us on-site quickly.
- Manageable Fixed Monthly Fees to make budgeting easier and avoid any nasty surprises.
- Free Initial On-Site Review to ensure your systems are safe, that your data is secure and that everything is working to its maximum capacity.
- These support packages save you both money and management time sorting out IT problems. Also, our manageable monthly fees keep your costs under control.
For more information and to discuss how we might be able to help you, please e-mail ITexpert@UKbusiness.IT or call our sales team today on (01782) 26 44 55.